Terms and Conditions
Payments for orders can be made using a Laser or Credit card or paypal. Orders can also be taken over the phone Mon- Fri 9am -5pm
Ireland - flat rate of €6.95
United Kingdom -flat rate £6.95.
Europe - flat rate €20.
Rest of World €30.
Delivery time within Ireland is approx 1-2 working day.
United Kingdom and Europe delivery approx 2-3 working days.(At the discression of the courier)
Delivery times may vary depending on the destination the products are being sent to.
Goods are normally dispatched from the store the following working day after the order has been placed and paid for.
In the unlikely event that a product you have ordered is out of stock we will notify you immediately to inform you of any delays.
Fees & Charges:
All prices at Wildhunter include 23% (VAT). Deliveries outside EU are not charged VAT.
The goods are sent by DPD courier throughout Ireland, United Kingdom and Europe.
Delivery times are usually between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
A telephone number must be provided to ensure the courier can contact you when delivering the products to you.
Online tracking information is available for your order once dispatched to the courier.
Normal An Post Registered postage will be used for Rest of the World. Costs may vary depending on the weight and size of the product.
In the event that an item is very heavy then prices will increase for postage for rest of the world.
You can cancel your order at any stage by phone on 09064 70344 or by e-mail on email@example.com.
Pricing / Payment
Prices displayed on the wildhunter website are available only via online purchases and are not guaranteed to be matched in the Wildhunter retail store.
Returns and Refund:
Wildhunter offer a refund on items within 7 days of receiving the goods.
Return postage is payable by the customer.
Items must be unused and still in their original packaging.
The card used for the purchase will be credited upon refund.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 09064 70344.
Purchasing of Firearms & Ammunition from Wildhunter
How to purchase a Firearm from Wildhunter.eu
- Select the firearm you wish to purchase from our on-line store.
- Proceed to checkout and enter your payment details.
- Wildhunter.eu will then put the firearm in storage. A receipt will be sent to the purchaser.This is needed for the licence as proof of purchase.
- An FCA1 Firearms Licence form must be filled out and the purchaser must apply to the Department of Justice for a licence through their local Garda Station.
- When the purchaser has been approved the licence by the Gardai they can then call into Wildhunter, Unit 7, The Diskin Centre,Golden Island, Athlone, Co.Westmeath to collect their Firearm.
- All firearms must be collected in person by the licence holder who must be in possession of their firearms licence and a valid ID which states their full name and address.
- Firearms will not be given out to anyone who does not have their licence and valid ID.
Anyone who wishes to trade in a firearm against the purchase of a firearm from Wildhunter.eu must call into the Wildhunter store for a valuation of their firearm before attempting a purchase.
Purchasing Ammunition online
- Select the ammunition you wish to purchase
- Complete your shopping
- Proceed to checkout and enter payment details
- Complete your order
- Scan both sides of your licence and email it to us at email@example.com
***We cannot send ammunition without the buyers licence number****
Information collected at www.wildhunter.eu will not be shared, sold or traded outside of Wildhunter.
In order to process an order the customer’s name, address, phone and credit card details will be collected.
Credit card details will only be used for the purpose of processing the transaction.